Our Coronavirus precautions
Following the government announcement we’re excited to say that all things being well, we will reopen on 12th April 2021
With staff and customers at the forefront of our business, Manchester Massage has implemented the best solutions to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
- A social distancing system will be maintained with entrance and exit kept strictly separate for the use of all customers.
- Within the reception area, only the customer is admitted, unfortunately, we cannot provide a waiting area for those accompanying the client.
- Clients must wear a mask before admittance to Manchester Massage. If you have forgotten your face mask, they can be purchased from us.
- At the ENTRANCE ONLY door, the client will have their temperature taken before entering, any temperature registering at 37.8C and above will not be able to receive their massage.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception and at appropriate points throughout the salon.
- Appointments are pre-paid online.
- Customer Treatment Forms will be filled in and the client will be requested to arrive not more than 10 minutes before the appointment time in order to complete the form.
- Staff and customers will be asked to follow the directional markings on the floor and maintain the current 2-metre rule on the stairs and into the therapy room.
- Because of the nature of our business once the massage begins social distancing is no longer viable, but reasonable care should be taken at all times, the mask may be removed when the client is facing downwards on the massage bed.
- During the time of the pandemic, we are NOT able to offer shower facilities as usual.
- On completion of the massage, once the customer is ready to leave, the therapist will guide them to the EXIT ONLY door to avoid crossing over with incoming clients.
- “High Risk” areas where congestion may occur will be highlighted with floor tape to make them conspicuous.
- Therapists will wear masks and/or visors and appropriate PPE.
- Therapists should ALWAYS maintain social distancing not only with the customers but also between each other, customers see that social distancing is strictly adhered to and will generate confidence in our protocols.
- Each therapist is responsible for the room cleaning after each client’s therapy is complete; in order to facilitate this, massage contact time now finishes at 50 minutes.
- The area of the bed itself and all linen will be thoroughly cleaned each time and areas that are touched a lot, such as door handles and chairs are also prioritised.
- Steam cleaning will be performed daily.